The RMSJ Team is pleased to Welcome you back to your Happy Place 😊
In order to keep it your Happy Place we’ve initiated COVID-19 Protocols for the return to sport at Rocky Mountain Show Jumping. The following is everything set in place with our Alberta Health Services Officer;
- Each barn will need to fill out and email back to us a Contact Tracing form before your arrival. To maintain proper distancing on the grounds we are limiting the amount of people to 2 people per horse with the addition of immediate minors in the family being allowed.
- During our RMSJ “Masquerade” Series MASKS will be mandatory. This is in effect unless mounted, as well as being optional in your barn area and your RV Site & the Warm up ring if you are one of the people at the jump.
- A RMSJ Health and Wellness Self-declaration Form by each individual must been filled out prior to your arrival.
- A Covid officer will be at each of the warm up rings during competitions.
- Temperature checks will be done each day with our Staff & Volunteers.
- Please leave your dogs at home, as they are a touch point for all.
- Show Office; with trainers by appointment only. Once a barn has been verified as having all their memberships and e-signatures done, the trainer may come to pick up show numbers all at once at our Office. Our office will be located in the Main barn by the Indoor arena. One access door to be used.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available throughout the grounds.
- Hand Washing Stations will be available throughout the grounds.
- A Bathroom attendant will be on site cleaning the permanent washrooms and porta potties throughout the day.
- All parking will be across the road in our new parking lot and one entrance will be used to be checked in by our Covid Officer.
- No Spectators will be allowed on the grounds.
- Goby’s Grill will be closed and seating removed. A Food Truck will be on site for your food & beverage needs.
- Golf carts will be limited to one person per cart at all times, unless direct family members or caretaker of under aged children. Drivers are required to hold a valid driver’s license. Please email email@example.com for rentals.
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel we’ve missed anything to make your return here a safe one and we’ll update our health standards.
John C. Anderson